Sunday, November 1, 2009

introduction.

Dear Blogging World,

I am proud to be a new member of the blogosphere.  I guess you could say that this is something I have thought about starting for awhile now (of course, this does not in any way imply that I have been a blog stalker for the past 12 months :). This is a place for me to journal my thoughts, ideas, experiences and connect with others in the process.

Here is a little about me:
 I live in Texas and I love the South for its food, traditions, old fashioned manners, and big hair.

My husband and I have been married 2 1/2 years now and time sure has flown! I love being married and I am blessed to have a thoughtful, talented and wise Christian man as my partner in life. 

I am a teacher. I love kids (well, most of the time I do). I love being able to see them learn and grow. 

Interior Decorating is a passion of mine. I love making our home a beautiful and comfortable place to make memories. It is a creative outlet for me. 

We have 2 dogs, six month old chihuahuas. They are brothers and they are so darn cute. They are spoiled to say the least. 

I guess that is all for now.  Have a Wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment